Drug Crimes

Facing Drug Charges? Turn To Qualified Attorneys With Years Of Experience.

Hallinan & Wine handles many state and federal felony drug defense cases. Cases involving marijuana are among the most common. Medicinal marijuana has been legal in California since 1996, but the federal government still considers marijuana a Schedule I illicit narcotic. This means that growers, dispensary operators and patients throughout the state are still subject to arbitrary Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) raids and arrests.

Ever-Changing Drug Laws And Practices

Turn to our firm for the defense of federal drug crimes, including marijuana offenses. We have extensive experience representing grow sites in Mendocino County and have a thorough understanding of the laws in San Francisco, as well as state and federal laws surrounding this complicated issue.

Toward that end, we are constantly learning more about the industry and making critical adjustments as laws and practices continue to change. For example, if the prosecution does press charges for a marijuana-related crime, they're often more willing to negotiate than they were in the past and deals have become more likely than ever before. We will explore these options thoroughly as they pertain to your case.

Contact Hallinan & Wine

No one should be stuck with a felony for providing marijuana to his or her collectives or for simply not having the proper paperwork. That's why many clients take the proactive step by turning to us for legal advice before running afoul of the law. Give us a call — a lawyer who handles drug charges at our firm will happily discuss your marijuana business and give you the accurate information that can help you avoid an unnecessary felony charge.

We also handle cases in state and federal court, as well as all forms of white-collar offenses.

If you are involved in a marijuana business or if you are facing other drug charges, contact our firm today by calling 415-951-3541 or fill out our online form. We're happy to set up a complimentary consultation with an attorney to discuss your options.